Popular Tags: [View All]
Doug Cooley
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Me rocking out with my band, which you can hear at www.raindriver.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I was at a con this past weekend, and foolishly didn't check availability of the newer edition before selling my old copy. Prices look to be in the $175 range, which isn't going to happen. Any chance this is going to get a second printing? I'm very disappointed to have let my copy go.

BTW, I'm aware this was a P500 thing. I no longer pre-order so that I can support a friend who owns a hobby store.

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Frederick
United States
Lexington
KY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
C3i #29 has Plan Orange, which is a prequel to EoTS (in actual game time frame). Plan Orange is probably still around to be purchased.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
. . . give a ship.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if copies are actually gone gmt will likely put it back on the p500. Who knows how long it will take. I'd assume it would take longer than last time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gingrich
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm expecting a reprint sometime next year. I have the game already but want a mounted mapboard and I hope they do that at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tylergingrich wrote:
I'm expecting a reprint sometime next year. I have the game already but want a mounted mapboard and I hope they do that at the same time.

Uh, the newest version does have a mounted map.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hawkeye
United States
Astoria
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DrFlanagan wrote:
tylergingrich wrote:

Uh, the newest version does have a mounted map.

He probably has the first edition. GMT offered the mounted map separately for those who only wanted to upgrade the map.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.