Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
* J *
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just finished my Broken Token and I am happy with it. However, when I pack everything back in the box, it doesn't fit. I have put all the player mats and boards at the bottom, then the manuals, then the BT. The tabs at the top of the BT tray stick up too far to close the box. Am I missing something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fair
United States
Damascus
MD
flag msg tools
designer
Or maybe PowerGrid?
badge
Yeah, that's me. Handsome devil, I know.
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some tray that have little handles on the ends. Try putting the boards on those trays as you nest all the trays into the box, so that it looks like this, IIRC:

Rules
Tray
Player Boards
Tray
Community Boards
Tray

Hope that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Nicewander
United States
Chandler
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually you have it backwards.

The player boards are meant to fit in the top tray and hold the wooden pieces in place. You will notice "tabs" at the ends of the token tray that fit the boards perfectly (at least the first three or so).

So from bottom to top you want the tile, card and player piece tray; then the wooden token tray; then the player boards and the rules.

It's all flush that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheryl Sy
Canada
flag msg tools
I have mine packed the same way as CrispyMyth and it fits perfectly.
My only slight issue is that it's a bit hard to take the bottom tray out. When I do, it kinda picks a little bit at the inside edges of the "sticker" that has the art for the box bottom. So I'm thinking about taping down those sticker edges. But really, that's just nitpicking.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.