Hide
4 Posts

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shadows of the Past» Forums » Rules

Subject: Regroup card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg ivan
msg tools
Card says "when drawn, get a focus, then shuffle it and the discard pile into the villian deck to make a new one.

A) is this compulsatory, like what if i am not ready for this card strategically

B) lets say it is, do i do that then draw 1 more card so that i always start with 5 cards?

If drawn 1st, i draw 2
If drawn last, draw 1 more
Or just draw nothing if drawn 2nd

What if i keep drawing it? I know about the focus cap.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Miller
msg tools
mb
It is compulsory. It does not interfere with any other part of the turn. You do exactly as it instructs and continue as if it never happened.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
I will say that if you're at the focus cap and have already drawn the regroup card at least once that turn (and thus have already shuffled the deck), then just draw another card before shuffling the regroup card back into the deck, as continuing to draw it over and over serves no function at that point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Wilson
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
The Nicholas Cage of games! Oh god, not the beeeeeesssss!
badge
It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, always refill your hand back to its hand size (usually 5) even after drawing the regroup card. And yes, as Scott says, it's mandatory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.