Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aly D
Scotland
Edinburgh
EH17 8LA. Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else annoyed about the fact of having p500'd this game that it's being sold in the on-line stores in the U.K. and yet still not with the lowly individual backers.......just a tad frustrated with the looooong wait angry and can't wait to get it played considering the length of time it took to get published!

Don't normally rant so apologies if this offends, just a frustrated gamer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Owain B
United Kingdom
Corbridge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My P500 copy arrived in the UK about a month ago. You might want to contact GMT (if you haven't already) to see what's happened to yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
obenn wrote:
My P500 copy arrived in the UK about a month ago. You might want to contact GMT (if you haven't already) to see what's happened to yours.

Mine arrived around that time. Check your email at shipping time, I had a message that my card had expired. I had to go in and update the expiry date.

With Postage , taxes and the exchange rate it would have been cheaper to buy from one of the UK on-line stores

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aly D
Scotland
Edinburgh
EH17 8LA. Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the same email from GMT so I updated and told it would be posted out but not here yet....guess I need to contact GMT considering you guys have yours already.

Thanks for the update

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McNaughton
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
daykz69 wrote:
I got the same email from GMT so I updated and told it would be posted out but not here yet....guess I need to contact GMT considering you guys have yours already.

Thanks for the update

No sign of mine either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Billaud
France
La roche sur yon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same problem here in France.

I wrote to GMT 15 days ago ( two times) and they just transfered me an email they sent to Second Chance Game.

SCG sent the game today.

I guess GMT don't send themselves anymore games for Europe. It needs some adjustments.

Frustrating times...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Hanly
Ireland
Chunga Empire
Cork
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a copy today from a gameshop in Dublin that was posted to me 2 days ago so it deco should b in the U.K. Now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aly D
Scotland
Edinburgh
EH17 8LA. Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if there is a supplier issue in the U.K considering the there are others without their copies?

I have had to chase GMT on this matter as no one has contacted me yet to confirm postage details or to find a resolve.

We part with funds in good faith and I have had good service previously with p500 games, albeit the length of time to produce and deliver seems to take an age, I understand the process and accept it to get the games I enjoy; but surely getting an email reply to even say the team are looking in to it, is a mere couple of minutes effort on their part to maintain relations of customers.

Didn't want to rant, as I mentioned in my op, but very frustrated with lack of contact!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aly D
Scotland
Edinburgh
EH17 8LA. Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sent my 3rd email to GMT today as still not had a reply.

Not loving the service interaction and seriously putting me off any future purchases from them.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McNaughton
United Kingdom
Derby
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I emailed GMT, then had a reply from Second Chance Games who now seem to be responsible for the delivery in the UK.

Turns out it was sent out in October, but the Royal Mail cocked up delivery. Second Chance Games are sending out a copy to me this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aly D
Scotland
Edinburgh
EH17 8LA. Scotland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maccyn wrote:
I emailed GMT, then had a reply from Second Chance Games who now seem to be responsible for the delivery in the UK.

Turns out it was sent out in October, but the Royal Mail cocked up delivery. Second Chance Games are sending out a copy to me this week.

Cool, I finally got a reply but no update on what is going on (breath) been a couple of days since GMT have had to find out the problem, but sounds could same as yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.