Hide
4 Posts

Oh My Goods!: Longsdale in Aufruhr» Forums » General

Subject: Production chain clarification rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pocholo Penafiel
msg tools
The event card, "you may immediately use the production chain of one of your buildings(any number of times). Can somebody please explain. Does this mean i can use the chain even without the required resources? What does."any number of times" mean? Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Luchetti
United States
Glastonbury
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cholo_1126 wrote:
The event card, "you may immediately use the production chain of one of your buildings(any number of times). Can somebody please explain. Does this mean i can use the chain even without the required resources? What does."any number of times" mean? Thank you!

First off - make sure you're using version 2 rules from the base game! On the back they say "v1.4" ... they are available in the files section on this site ...

Production Chains: during the game, if you've successfully activated a building and produced at least 1 resource (with your main worker or an asst) then you may also activate that building's production chain by discarding the required resource resources from you hand or from other buildings (production chain requirements are on the right, bottom, of each card). At the end of the game you may run as many production chains as possible even if you didn't activate the building.

So even with that event - you'd need the resource to activate the chain in your hand and/or on other previously built buildings
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pocholo Penafiel
msg tools
Great, thanks! It is one of the reasons i cant get past chapter 1. Lol

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I understand it, in this particular case, you also do not need to have placed a worker at this chosen building or produced anything at this chosen building on the current turn, either.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.