GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

7,806 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
22 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
11 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Card 117 is not missing, it is just not in order. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
So i got my two core sets. Built decks and get ready to play. Mission 1 says get the gathering cards. There is 16 of them. I have no 117. Is that a misprint? I have 15 cards from the gathering set out of 16. Both of sets go 116,116 no 117 then 118 119.

Anyone else see this?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Re: Missing cards?
Nevermind. In stupid. Found lita.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robbie M.
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
scourn1 wrote:
So i got my two core sets. Built decks and get ready to play. Mission 1 says get the gathering cards. There is 16 of them. I have no 117. Is that a misprint? I have 15 cards from the gathering set out of 16. Both of sets go 116,116 no 117 then 118 119.

Anyone else see this?

See here
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Sallay
msg tools
mbmb
You are not the first and won't be the last. You may want to rename your thread to something like "Card 117 is not missing... It's just hiding." to help others who struggle to find it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Immortal
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mb
I dont get it, people dont even look at all the cards before posting something is missing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scourn1
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
nightwishpower wrote:
I dont get it, people dont even look at all the cards before posting something is missing?

The reason is that it isn't in order, at least in both of my sets. I didn't have a lot of time to play yesterday, and literally every other card was in order not only to build the 2 starters in the book but get the mission going. The sorting for my sets was incorrect in that respect.

Also changed the title of the thread to help others
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
Card 117 is out of sequence because it doesn't have an encounter card back. It has a player card back. I'm sure it's current placement is because of how the cards were printed, cut and then stacked for packaging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DouglasLondon wrote:
Took me quite a while to find it also. Pretty annoying. It should at least have the symbol on the card.

The card group symbol?

It does!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.