Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Minnigh
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This pack includes Djinn of the Sands, Draka, Frost Giant, Raging T-Rex, The People's Champion.

Go here: http://amazingspidertank.blogspot.com/2016/11/epic-dark-draf...

Poll
Poll
Which card would you pick if this was the first Dark Draft pack you opened?
Djinn of the Sands
Draka, Dragon Tyrant
Frost Giant
Raging T-Rex
The People's Champion
      18 answers
Poll created by gamjuven
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Hebert
msg tools
This is the toughest one you've posted yet I think. Not because it's so good, but because none of the cards are Snap Picks in my book. Because all of them are Slow cards.

Ultimately I ended up with Frost Giant. Draka and T-Rex require heavy Wild to be good cards.I HATE Djinn. I want to like Djinn. It seems like a value card from a magic perspective, but I really think it's terrible in Epic. Every time I run Djinn I either play it and it's disappointing or I don't want to play it. It wants to be a defensive champion. It wants to be played for you to leave up for blocking and card draw, but if you don't activate it before your opponent has priority you don't get the draw and it feels like you wasted your gold on it. Maybe I'm utilizing it wrong, but it just always feels like I don't get the value it has.

Anyways, back on topic. The People's Champion is one of my favorite cards. I think he's solid by himself because he's unbanishable and provides 2 more bodies. If you can draft more Good cards he becomes much better. I really want to pick him here, but I think Frost Giant is always good value and in the end went with him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frost Giant, not close. No reason to take a Loyalty card pick 1 when there is a better option.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.