Hide
8 Posts

Cthulhu: A Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Exorcism rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Patterson
msg tools
Gains 4 moxie, dbl dmg to minions...does this mean you have 8 moxie to spread amung multiple minions? Or 8 on only a single minion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ellis
msg tools
publisher
You can always split the moxie you have during combat among all the combatants as you see fit.

So yes to your question you can spread it among multiple minions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Patterson
msg tools
Awesome. That's super helpful in a bind.

Question about the Detective: much like Dealving into Darkness he gives 1 moxie to cards played, but his is for a card played in the combat phase, does this include Stagger cards? Sorry, I feel like I'm repeating questions now, but want to be sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ellis
msg tools
publisher
Psykotikp wrote:
Awesome. That's super helpful in a bind.

Question about the Detective: much like Dealving into Darkness he gives 1 moxie to cards played, but his is for a card played in the combat phase, does this include Stagger cards? Sorry, I feel like I'm repeating questions now, but want to be sure.

Ah, yes... the drunken staggering Detective. Of course he gets 1 moxie on playing stagger cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Patterson
msg tools
Haha, detectives always have a taste grandpa's old cough medicine.

I'm just going to keep tossing more questions at you as they come up, if you don't mind...

Library card, is this cards ability meant for the party of investigators? Or just the card holder?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ellis
msg tools
publisher
Psykotikp wrote:
Library card, is this cards ability meant for the party of investigators? Or just the card holder?

Just the card holder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Patterson
msg tools
My group had an argument about Swan Point Cemetary vs Zombies. Please clarify. If a zombie pops due to mythos or an elder God is out that calls for them, do they automatically die with the cemetery out? Or do they get to act first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Ellis
msg tools
publisher
They die immediately upon spawning. Swan Point is awesome that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.