Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on the Conan KS, wouldn't a more realistic reward delivery date be more like December 2018?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Siel Oren
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: KD Reward Fulfillment
they claim to already have the miniatures ready this time so maybe it will be faster.
i still think it will take more time than the assessment but it doesn't bother me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Johnson
United States
Coon Rapids
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mb
Because of the Conan delay they've had more time to work on MB. They already have a lot if not all of the sculpts and art work done.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Clapperton
United Kingdom
Hebburn
Tyne & Wear
flag msg tools
mbmb
As mentioned, they are way way further ahead with production here. Every sculpt is done, many are already in production with tooling pretty much finished for the core box, all the art is done and all the gameplay is done. On top of that, unexpected delays they had on Conan, such as the length of time it took a third party to print out the sculpts, have been accounted for here (in this case by buying their own 3D printer to do it themselves). They're saying they expect the pledge manager to be open Jan-Feb, which means they expect to be able to go into production soon after Chinese New Year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Grodd1016 wrote:
Because of the Conan delay they've had more time to work on MB. They already have a lot if not all of the sculpts and art work done.

I wouldn't put it that way.

Because of Conan, they launched their KS later than planned so their design was already a bit further than usual as they hired the artists and sculptors anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rochambeaux wrote:
Based on the Conan KS, wouldn't a more realistic reward delivery date be more like December 2018?

No.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By the way, this "KD Reward Fulfillment" thread title is confusing.

I keep on thinking it's about Kingdom Death wow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.