Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I noticed that the game charged some days ago and then now it says is shipping, but on GMT main website it reads:

Sylver bayonet Status: shipping

Your status: Not yet shipped

This indicate that my game was charged but not already shipped or that the Sylver bayonets are beign shipped in the world but not mine?

I have received an email that contains all my informations but with 0 shipping costs.

Payment chosen was the credit card autopayment when charging.

Shipping chosen USPS. I doubt they'll be free.

Super Chad, i know you'll read this post...help me!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten Bohne
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So you placed a P500 order and your credit card was charged. Then you usually just have to wait for the package to arrive...

Assuming that GMT are still using their old computer system, your order status will not be updated. I've got games I've received five years ago that are still in status 'not shipped'. That's supposed to change after their ongoing system upgrade...

As for shipping costs, the invoice you received was generated back when you placed your P500 order. At that point in time GMT can't know the actual shipping cost because the product doesn't exit yet.
If you'll compare the game's P500 cost and what was actually charged you'll notice a difference - that's the shipping cost...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I shipped UPS and my final charge was $41. I can see this charge by going to My Account at GMT and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. The receipt doesn't show the shipping cost however.

They don't tell you when they ship the game, you just have to wait. Embarrassing moment here.... I had a game set to quantity zero once and that screwed the order up. Make sure you didn't do that laugh (GMT fixed it and sent me the game, thanks Deb)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
dasher47051 wrote:
So you placed a P500 order and your credit card was charged. Then you usually just have to wait for the package to arrive...

Assuming that GMT are still using their old computer system, your order status will not be updated. I've got games I've received five years ago that are still in status 'not shipped'. That's supposed to change after their ongoing system upgrade...

As for shipping costs, the invoice you received was generated back when you placed your P500 order. At that point in time GMT can't know the actual shipping cost because the product doesn't exit yet.
If you'll compare the game's P500 cost and what was actually charged you'll notice a difference - that's the shipping cost...

Thank you for your answer.

In the message that i've received it shows me only the info but its not clear if i was charged.

And the fact is that I'm using a rechargable card, and if the shippings are free no problem, but because i don't think they are then i need to know how much i have to recharge in order to fullfill the shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Cracky wrote:
I shipped UPS and my final charge was $41. I can see this charge by going to My Account at GMT and scrolling down to the bottom of the page. The receipt doesn't show the shipping cost however.

They don't tell you when they ship the game, you just have to wait. Embarrassing moment here.... I had a game set to quantity zero once and that screwed the order up. Make sure you didn't do that laugh (GMT fixed it and sent me the game, thanks Deb)

Thank you. The quantity is correct, I'll wait then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also note that charging credit cards is a lot (a LOT) faster than packing and shipping. It might be a few weeks before they are all out the door.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
martimer wrote:
Also note that charging credit cards is a lot (a LOT) faster than packing and shipping. It might be a few weeks before they are all out the door.

Ok, thank you, my fear is that it is an error and thus i cannot purchase it.

I played the old edition and i can't wait to play the new one!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.