Subject: How to incorporate KS add-on, SGs, and expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed this on Kickstarter and am finally getting around to checking all the components and reading the rules. I can't find any distinguishing marks on the 18-card add-on pack, Japan stretch goal, and France + Italy expansion cards. Am I missing them or are they just not there? If there aren't distinguishing marks I'll need to catalog which cards are in the base game vs. various packs so I can separate them out as needed.

Once I do that, how is it recommended to incorporate the various packs? Throw them all in? Take out some base game cards and replace them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Vining
msg tools
designer
publisher
sorry I just now saw this! Can you hit me up via KS with a pm? I can get you sorted out. you should have received the core game in the box, then additionally a 54 card expansion deck that is in a tuck box and two sets of bonus cards that would have been shrink wrapped. It sounds like you got all of that and are just looking for a way to separate them out, but i want to confirm.

as far as incorporating- the idea is that you just add to the existing game, so throw them all in. they aren't designated on the fronts anywhere apart from content. If you want to remove cards you certainly can.

as far as storage/incorporation goes, because the card count was so high, I recommend integrating everything and storing the territory and event decks in the expansion box and keeping the battle deck in the box. that way you don't have to separate things out particularly thoroughly.

things like sleeving and marking expansion cards I didn't consider, this being my first game. But it's good to know that folks want to keep things organized a certain way, so I will be mindful of that in the future. Thanks!

James

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dutch

Indiana
msg tools
mb
I was wondering the same thing. I pretty much said, "screw it," and threw everything together. I did exactly what you mentioned and threw the event and location cards in the tuck box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.