David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It has been a while since I did something with MLB (I blame WF WWII).. so to get some talking about possible expansion to MLB I give you...

Draft MLB - Air-Land battle rules available for comment!

See:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/139591/possible-mlb-ex...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Sbragia
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
the file is docx, maybe it should be better to have a .pdf of it (however i have the file you sent to me private).

By now i can say that i like the Air-Land add on, but i was thinking:

should be better to portrait it with action cards (just like the card ground support), in a sort of "indirect support"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David in Sydney (now in Coffs)
Australia
Coffs Harbour
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That is definitely an option!

My thinking was to like Manouvre capture the air superiority battle in an abstract manner and cover both Air To air and Air Defense battles. whistle

If my draft doesn't add enough value to the game for the complexity cost, then another approach is needed.

Thank you for having a look at them.

I put it up as word so that it could be easily edited, would PDF be more universally usable?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrea Sbragia
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
for .pdf i think so, they are just images so they can be esay to read even on a smartphone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.