2 Posts

Supersystem (4th Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Help needed - Building a hero rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel B
msg tools
mbmb
I am trying to create my first hero, a generic superman type. I am getting a little confused with the build system and just want to check if I am in the right direction. Any comments are appreciated.

Total points - 75

Base stats (38 points):

Strike - 5
Strength - 4
Dodge - 4
Toughness - 4
Mind - 3
Resolve - 3
Sense - 3

Powers:

Flight (with carry object 1)= 13 points
Fortune x 2 (8 points)
Ranged attack - eye beams x 3 (13 points)

Traits:

Extra vitality x 3 (3 points)
Implacable charge (1 point)

So my understanding is that the eye beams allow me to roll 8 dice and gives me a super 1? So should it look like this on the character sheet?
Eye beams - 8 (1)

Also, can anyone help make this build better or am I on the right tracks?
Anything this type of archetype should rather have? I also realise the base stats don't qualify for the super reroll. Mistake?

Thanks guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René L
Venezuela
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, no, you have STK 5, so you roll 5 dice to attack, if you hit you will roll 3 dice, because you have Ranged Attack 3, plus 1 dice for every two goals over the minimun, eg. you roll 5 dice (5,5,6,6,1 = 6 goals) I roll 4 dice from DGE (4,5,2,2 = 2 goals) you wil roll 3 dice ffor Ranged Attack 3 plus 2 dice for yor net goals ([6-2]/2 = 2).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.