Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Santi Velasco
Spain
San Juan de Aznalfarache
Seville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When hovering over the search text field, a floating text blurb appears with what seems to be a list of search parameters such as subtype, offense and so on, but I haven't been able to use any of them.

Suppose I want to search all cards of, say, 'dragon' subtype. How should I type that? So far I've tried 's dragon', 's - dragon', 's: dragon', 's=dragon' and a few others to no avail. Surely I am the thickest guy out there, but I can't for the life of me figure out how this works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Davis
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mb
Easy mode: Use this page. http://decks.epiccardgame.com/search

Expert mode: Type "sragon" in the search bar. Do not include the quotation marks. Do no put a space between the colon and the word dragon.

- Nathan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Fiscus
United States
Pittsburgh (Monroeville)
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NathanWWG wrote:
Easy mode: Use this page. http://decks.epiccardgame.com/search

Expert mode: Type "s:dragon" in the search bar. Do not include the quotation marks. Do no put a space between the colon and the word dragon.

- Nathan

That's "s:dragon"

Emoticon problems in the post above
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Santi Velasco
Spain
San Juan de Aznalfarache
Seville
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well now I really feel dumb

Thanks guys.

EDIT: I just spotted something odd. Velden Frost Titan is listed as a subtype 'giant' card in Foundry, but the card says 'Sage Titan Champion'.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.