HARAKIRI THE BATTLE FOR HONOR
I am proud to introduce you my ambitious project that will be launched via Kickstarter (2017 aprox.):
"Harakiri Battle for honor" is a game set in medieval Japan where four samurai clans will have to fight for their honor. Each clan will consist of 2 samurai, one ship (or maybe two), one geisha and one ally (who will be a god or a creature of Japanese mythology).
It is a game of adventure, development, trade, alliances, betrayals, invasions, territories battle and epic battles where each clan will have to keep its honor intact.
Players: 2 to 4 (currently we are trying to get to play with 6).
- English and Spanish.
- Japanese (if the demand is good the Japanese translation would be studied).
Components of the basic box:
- 32 miniatures (35 mm and 75 mm scale).
- Game board of 112 cm x 56 cm.
- 200 cards approx.
- A large number of tokens.
- 8 dice with 6 faces.
Is it a amerigame? Yes! Fundamentally it is a game of adventure, mystery and terrifying creatures of the Japanese mythology.
Is it a euro? No, but raw materials, money and trade are important for the development of each clan.
Is it a wargame? No, but as you do not conquer territories your rival will crush you.
We are currently modifying mechanics, most characters are created, we are starting to model some minis and illustrate some characters.
We have been working very hard for almost a year to get a quality product, a balanced game and that the mechanics fit perfectly. I am convinced that you will like it and we will not let you down.
In a short time we will show the art of some character of the game.
- Last edited Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:13 am (Total Number of Edits: 13)
- Posted Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:04 am
We update the main post with:
Let's talk a little about the main characters of the game, today we will talk about the samurai.
To form a clan, we will choose a man and a woman from the 8 available samurai (4 men and 4 women). All are inspired by legendary samurai from the history of Japan. Each samurai will have different qualities, combos and special attributes.
- A ronin inspired by [MIYAMOTO MUSASHI]
- A samurai inspired by [SANADA YUKIMURA]
- A ninja inspired by [SARUTOBI SASUKE]
- A samurai inspired by [SASAKI KOJIRO]
- A samurai inspired by [HOJO MASAKO]
- A Kunoichi ninja inspired by [MOCHIZUKI CHIYOME]
- A samurai inspired by [NAKANO TAKEKO]
- A samurai inspired by [TOMOE GOZEN]
- Last edited Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:14 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:11 am
We already have the first character made, Takeshi, one of the 8 samurai of the game.
- Last edited Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:32 pm (Total Number of Edits: 2)
- Posted Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:31 pm