- -
msg tools
HARAKIRI THE BATTLE FOR HONOR

I am proud to introduce you my ambitious project that will be launched via Kickstarter (2017 aprox.):

"Harakiri Battle for honor" is a game set in medieval Japan where four samurai clans will have to fight for their honor. Each clan will consist of 2 samurai, one ship (or maybe two), one geisha and one ally (who will be a god or a creature of Japanese mythology).
It is a game of adventure, development, trade, alliances, betrayals, invasions, territories battle and epic battles where each clan will have to keep its honor intact.

Players: 2 to 4 (currently we are trying to get to play with 6).

Language:

- English and Spanish.

- Japanese (if the demand is good the Japanese translation would be studied).

Components of the basic box:

- 32 miniatures (35 mm and 75 mm scale).

- Game board of 112 cm x 56 cm.

- 200 cards approx.

- A large number of tokens.

- 8 dice with 6 faces.

Is it a amerigame? Yes! Fundamentally it is a game of adventure, mystery and terrifying creatures of the Japanese mythology.

Is it a euro? No, but raw materials, money and trade are important for the development of each clan.

Is it a wargame? No, but as you do not conquer territories your rival will crush you.

We are currently modifying mechanics, most characters are created, we are starting to model some minis and illustrate some characters.

We have been working very hard for almost a year to get a quality product, a balanced game and that the mechanics fit perfectly. I am convinced that you will like it and we will not let you down.

In a short time we will show the art of some character of the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.