Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boufalaxx wrote:
Oh boy, I sure would!
My rough translation from Polish, sorry if it's not perfect

JUNGLE <spike symbol>
During a Ranged attack, a forest hex is treated as occupied by the enemy's unit.
A hex with Jungle, both empty and occupied by the unit, blocks line of fire - it's a last hex on which the Ranged attack can be done.
Sniper attack, Gauss Cannon, Mortar and Bomb ignore the forest as an obstacle - their function is not changed.

MISTY SWAMPS <drill symbol>
When playing a Move Instant Action tile or when using a Mobility ability, a unit standing on misty swamps can do a special Move. This Move is that a unit is moved to any unoccupied misty swamps hex on the board.

HILLS <toughness symbol> <sniper symbl>
Increases by 1 the Toughness of the units standing on the hills (if a unit receives a wound, it doesn't die - place a wound token on it). If a unit moves to a hex other than the hills, it immediately loses 1 Toughness point (and dies if this Toughness point was the only thing keeping it alive). It doesn't affect HQ's.
Additionaly, a Ranged attack initiated by a unit standing on the hill is considered as sniper attack. Exception: Mortar still attacks unit 2 hexes away.

MOUNTAINS <crossed-out hex> <spike>
Hex not available to units, move or push to a mountain hex is not possible. Additionaly, mountains COMPLETELY block line of fire - Sniper attack, Gauss Cannon and Mortar cannot pick the units behind the mountain as their target. It is not allowed to drop a Bomb on a mountain hex.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.