Subject: Dear Jeroen and Joris rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michi Dee
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me start by saying I am a big fan of your games: I enjoy exploring the endless open space they provide due to the amount variables (think of the employees in FCM for example) - just amazing.
Anyway, I was interested to know, which of your own games is your favorite? I know/hope you are inventing new games and play games from other publishers, but on a similar note, which of your games are you coming back to the most?
I would be great if could answer those questions. I made the message "public" in case somebody else is interested...

Thanks a lot and keep inventing amazing games (I think there should be another game coming next year, since there was no new on this year, right )

Cheers,
Michael

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Cheektowaga
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They did say that they were going to have an Antiquity reprint in 2017 along with their new release. I was pretty sure I read that.

I will not speak for them but I know I follow them here on BGG (I am not
"stalking" them really I am not I just want to see where they comment on their own games). They do play a lot of other games. There is some geek list Jeoren posts to where he discuss games he plays. Some form of Amoeba thing or other.

I too love their games. I am soooooo looking forward to 2017 and getting Antiquity and the new game.. Post election here in the US this is the best thing to look forward to right now for me lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.