Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Stokes
United States
North Augusta
South Carolina
flag msg tools
Duck Season!
badge
I also believe that you met the King of the Forest, Mei, and meeting him is a sign of good luck.
mbmbmbmbmb
I am looking for a game to play with the wife that is co-op and plays best with two.

We currently enjoy:
We like Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game for the theme.
We are currently in March for Pandemic Legacy: Season 1 and enjoying the surprises.
We have Mice and Mystics and we like the theme, but it is a little simple for us. Maybe when the nieces and nephews get older it will see more play.

I am looking at ...and then, we held hands., as it might work. I'm just looking for things that you like or heard that people enjoy.

Price point: $30 shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daily Grind
United States
Raleigh
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Big Book of Madness is best with 2, because it gets more difficult with more players since it has a deck building elements and you don't get as much chance to build the deck with more players.

Apocalypse Chaos is a delicious puzzle where, if you have more than 2, the possible combinations of actions can become unwieldy

Shadowrun: Crossfire is great at any player count

Dead Men Tell No Tales I've only played 2 and its great, but I can't comment on how it plays with more. It's pandemic-like but has a fun theme and is a solid game on its own.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall COBB
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

+1 for Dead Men Tell No Tales very thematic and fun. Shadowrun: Crossfire is a great game with 2 as well, but it is HARD, and does get easier with more players. A little above your price point is Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island, which scales well with 2 players and is an excellent adventure!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Jones
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
My wife and I enjoy Sentinels of the Multiverse.
If you enjoy super heroes and don't mind a non-established IP, you might like this one too.
With two players you each get to control two characters, which we like. It is a bit fiddly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.