Hide
2 Posts

Legends of Andor» Forums » Rules

Subject: Just some questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ricc Cenas
msg tools
Ok I have already played the 1st mission 4 or 5 times to totally understand the rules and i have also read the instructions 2 times
My version is in Portuguese so i do not know if there are any mistakes ou something not better described
Right now i have 3 doubts:

1.Besides the items (like the hawk, shield, bow, etc), can i also drop Gold in any place of the map (for exemple, drop 2 golds at the market so that in a future play when a friend is in the market he could take those 2 gold to buy something more useful to him?)

2.Regarding combat, the instructions says that when enemies roll dices with the same numbers they sum those points Do this apply to all enemies (in the Portuguese rules it first implies that is does apply to all enemies but further on in states just the Trolls)

3.Goatskin - Can i use the Goatskin on a friend turn?
From what i have understand we can only use the goatskin when we decide to move our character on our turn. We can also just move with the goatskin, therefore not wasting any hours but cant do anything more then.

Thanks again and....what a great game Already eager to order the New Heroes Expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dmitriy Razumov
Russia
Vladimir
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BraveBold wrote:

1.Besides the items (like the hawk, shield, bow, etc), can i also drop Gold in any place of the map (for exemple, drop 2 golds at the market so that in a future play when a friend is in the market he could take those 2 gold to buy something more useful to him?)

Yes you can!

BraveBold wrote:

2.Regarding combat, the instructions says that when enemies roll dices with the same numbers they sum those points Do this apply to all enemies (in the Portuguese rules it first implies that is does apply to all enemies but further on in states just the Trolls)

Yes to all enemies, even (or especially) to wardraks and other guys with big black dice.

BraveBold wrote:

3.Goatskin - Can i use the Goatskin on a friend turn?
From what i have understand we can only use the goatskin when we decide to move our character on our turn. We can also just move with the goatskin, therefore not wasting any hours but cant do anything more then.

You can use Goatskin only if you chose action "movement" in your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.