Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I play this game for months now and really like it, but now I am hasitating if I am playing it right.
So here are 2 questions:
-do you have to end exactly at the door?
Let's say I move a troll from table 6 with 2 beer and a coin with a dice 5. Do I finish at the door?
OR
-is this action not allowed (I can't pass the door)?
OR
-do I move to table 2, and (that makes my other question) is it possible to move around the pub another time?
(it doesn't seem smart, but is it allowed?)

Hope someone can help me out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
O'Lava,
Your troll is in trouble. When it leaves Table 6 it will also leave its last coin behind. The troll will have to move 3 spaces (5-2 beers). You do not finish at the door and instead move past the door. The door is used the same way as a table, except that you do not drink beers at the door, nor can a player have more than one of his/her characters at the door at the same time. It is also possible (and often advisable) to move around the pub as many times as you want. After the troll has moved three spaces it will stop at table 2. Sadly, the next time your troll tries to move, it will realize that it cannot leave a coin behind and will be expelled from the pub and the drunken beers go back to the general supply.

Does this help?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Bradley! Your answer is clear.

BTW Did you read this from the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Keen
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
www.punkzter.blogspot.com
badge
It's a horse. On a chair.
mbmbmbmbmb
O'Lava,
I did the english translation of the Tilsit edition of the game. Here is a link to the file:
http://boardgamegeek.com/fileinfo.php?fileid=23260
I have also posted a players aid and summary card that I find very helpful.

So, to answer your question, I did read this in the rules. However, I read it in the rules that I translated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.