Dominion» Forums » General

Subject: Issue with My Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Howard
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
So I recently a copy of Dominion (Just the first one) and I noticed that I do not have the "village" cards. I don't have my receipt anymore or I would just go exchange it for another one.

Is there anyway I can get those cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I echo the previous advice. Obviously nothing is impossible but it is highly unlikely, due to the way the card are printed and correlated that you would be missing just one group of cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
oh, so Village wasn't replaced with another card for the second edition? Or isn't second edition out yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Howard
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Ok I will do this again and double check. Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have 500 cards in the box, no matter which edition you have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schott
United States
Roanoke
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thisadamis wrote:
So I recently a copy of Dominion (Just the first one) and I noticed that I do not have the "village" cards. I don't have my receipt anymore or I would just go exchange it for another one.

Did you get the second edition? I think Village was replaced in the second edition by something similar, but slightly tweaked/improved. In that case, your best bet is probably a used copy of the first edition from somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pawel Pawlak
Poland
near Poznań
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
paschott wrote:
thisadamis wrote:

Did you get the second edition? I think Village was replaced in the second edition by something similar, but slightly tweaked/improved.

Nope. Village's still there: http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Dominion_(Base_Se...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have you opened and checked every packet of cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sterling Archer
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
paschott wrote:
thisadamis wrote:

Did you get the second edition? I think Village was replaced in the second edition by something similar, but slightly tweaked/improved. In that case, your best bet is probably a used copy of the first edition from somewhere.

Chancellor, Woodcutter, Feast, Spy, Thief, Adventurer

Those are the 6 that were replaced. Village should be there. Like the others have said, if you still don't find it after searching through all the cards, just contact Rio Grande

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The only other thing I can suggest is make sure you check underneath the insert. Couldn't hurt [shrug]

m_knox wrote:
paschott wrote:
thisadamis wrote:

Did you get the second edition? I think Village was replaced in the second edition by something similar, but slightly tweaked/improved.

Nope. Village's still there: http://wiki.dominionstrategy.com/index.php/Dominion_(Base_Se...

Yeah, Village may be a bit on the boring side, but it's still tried, true, and gets good miles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Swantner
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you've checked everywhere through all the cards you've filed into slots, just contact Rio Grande Games directly. They, and really most game companies, are usually pretty good about damaged and missing components.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.