• [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
Four more years! #Cespedes #LGM
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn. Good game, but just wish this were for Biblios Dice. I've never caught a deal on that one. Would love to replace the older, although much loved, Scripts and Scribes: The Dice Game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Spieler
msg tools
mbmb
Thanks OP! This has been on my list for a while, and had to snag one at this price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
esirof wrote:
Darn. Good game, but just wish this were for Biblios Dice. I've never caught a deal on that one. Would love to replace the older, although much loved, Scripts and Scribes: The Dice Game.

Dr. Finn's Games will be having a big black friday sale and Biblios Dice will be on sale www.doctorfinns.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunky Gamer
United States
Gardiner
New York
flag msg tools
Four more years! #Cespedes #LGM
mbmbmbmbmb
drfinn wrote:
esirof wrote:

Dr. Finn's Games be having a big black friday sale and Biblios Dice will be on sale www.doctorfinns.com

Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.