Subject: Mobilization and East U.S. Box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sloop hmsstarling
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Mobilization Box on the Strategic Display says Free Move to East or West U.S. I may be missing something crucial, but I'm curious as to why I might want to move from the Mobilization Box to the East U.S. Box, since that would be the long way around to go to Oahu and into the Pacific war.

Is the Strategic Display perhaps looking toward future games of the series for Plans Black, Gray, Red and its several sub-variant plans, where the East Coast, Caribbean, and the Atlantic are in play, or have I missed something related to Plan Orange and the Pacific that I should have seen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Herman
United States
New York
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jhope wrote:
The Mobilization Box on the Strategic Display says Free Move to East or West U.S. I may be missing something crucial, but I'm curious as to why I might want to move from the Mobilization Box to the East U.S. Box, since that would be the long way around to go to Oahu and into the Pacific war.

Is the Strategic Display perhaps looking toward future games of the series for Plans Black, Gray, Red and its several sub-variant plans, where the East Coast, Caribbean, and the Atlantic are in play, or have I missed something related to Plan Orange and the Pacific that I should have seen?

Future options
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.