Mythic Battles: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Conan Crossover polls rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Etienne BREAUD
France
flag msg tools
Hi everybody,

Here are some polls for the conan crossover, please vote if you still didn't!

crossover with Conan : Yes / No / add-on or SG or both?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11587556

crossover : both ways? Only from one to the other?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11587565

Thanks for voting ; it's just informative, so please do not hesitate to participate and share!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
will be interesting to see if and/or with what they come up with.

don't think it will be as easy as it might look on first glance.

Independent from game mechanics, both games have their own unique themes and a slightly different flair, which might make it difficult to cross-use their material even if on the technical side (boards with zones, similar scale) they seem compatible.
The easy road would be something that would be similar to the skeleton tile sg, however that works best with the most generic elements of each games - no-name troops that could fit either way.
In particular the gods of MB are probably too unique to be something else than they are - too recognizable even if you put another name on the tile.

as said, it will be interesting what they propose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Finland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully this gets some where soon (as in full Conan support for all base game + stretchgoal models and written scenario books; probably warrants an add-on) so I'm more interested in pledging.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marko Parviainen
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
I have Conan and I will buy MBP. So any crossover material, whatever form it takes, is a bonus for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, that sure looks like an interesting crossover pack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Day Life
msg tools
this is a loaded question... if you own conan.. why would you not want the cross over to exist, you can choose to buy it or not.. but having the option is always better.. if you do not own conan, you do not care if it exists or not..

so what exactly are we supposed to vote on.. the only logical answer is "yes, make the corss over material"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Almere Buiten
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DayinDaLife wrote:
this is a loaded question... if you own conan.. why would you not want the cross over to exist, you can choose to buy it or not.. but having the option is always better.. if you do not own conan, you do not care if it exists or not..

I just hope it's not a part of the all-in pledge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Aldrich
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crossover = win (if both games are good, which they are in this instance!)

I already have and love conan. If I can add another awesome game and increase content, maps, missions, options, and gameplay variability for both for the price of one more game, why wouldn't I?

Thats why I backed massive darkness. It adds to my black plague collection and vice versa, making two awesome games even better

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.