$5.00
$30.00
$15.00
$20.00
Recommend
8 
 Thumb up
 Hide
20 Posts

Silver Bayonet: The First Team in Vietnam, 1965 (25th Anniversary Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Received rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pete A
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just delivered by UPS. I love the smell of new game in the morning.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Freda
United States
Indiana
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
Where are you located, you lucky, lucky guy?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Despite my BGG name, I'm not yet that lucky.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete A
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in my office in Torrance which is in Southern California. No appointments for a couple of hours so I will be reading the rules. Hope you guys get yours soon.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Epperson
United States
Frederick
MD
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IdMan wrote:
Just delivered by UPS. I love the smell of new game in the morning.


The smell of....VICTORY!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine. Looks great. Good job Mitch and Gene on this 25th Anniversary Version!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb

My order status on the GMT website still says "not shipped yet".

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
flag msg tools
Basil Hilder KIA Lone Pine, Gallipoli
mbmbmbmbmb
lucky henry wrote:

My order status on the GMT website still says "not shipped yet".



Don't stress - all part of the GMT surprise package. Under promise... over deliver!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Kaufman
United States
Rosemead
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Send me a message if you ever make it up to Game Empire in Pasadena to play.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Johannsen

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game arrived in Virginia on Saturday. The production values are impressive - GMT chose a wonderful way to celebrate their silver anniversary.


Dave
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe B
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Got mine today in Texas. Really glad I picked this one up, just to own a bit of boardgaming history. Not to mention that for the bargain value price you get a surprisingly heavy box filled with quality everything.

I really hope someone develops a way to make the full campaign playable solo, it would be waste to never get to fully use the wonderful map.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Mine arrived on Saturday in Hawaii. I had actually forgotten I had pre-ordered it so it was a nice bonus since I missed the GMT sale this year.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lloyd
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
World Champs!!....again
badge
Forgot me velcro gloves again...
mbmbmbmbmb
Arrived here in Wellington, NZ. Through earthquakes and floods even.
3 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
flag msg tools
Basil Hilder KIA Lone Pine, Gallipoli
mbmbmbmbmb
servo19 wrote:

Mine arrived on Saturday in Hawaii. I had actually forgotten I had pre-ordered it so it was a nice bonus since I missed the GMT sale this year.


GMT sale hasn't happened yet.... has it? new shipping system, etc etc etc
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom H
Australia
flag msg tools
Basil Hilder KIA Lone Pine, Gallipoli
mbmbmbmbmb
Must be close to Terra Australis! Need some cheering up after the flogging the Proteas gave us in Tassie! :0
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ranger33 wrote:
Got mine today in Texas. Really glad I picked this one up, just to own a bit of boardgaming history. Not to mention that for the bargain value price you get a surprisingly heavy box filled with quality everything.

I really hope someone develops a way to make the full campaign playable solo, it would be waste to never get to fully use the wonderful map.


I'm also in Texas, but don't have it yet. I went with UPS ground shipping. Did you choose a faster option?

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McNeely
United States
Hilo
Hawaii
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tomster wrote:
servo19 wrote:

Mine arrived on Saturday in Hawaii. I had actually forgotten I had pre-ordered it so it was a nice bonus since I missed the GMT sale this year.


GMT sale hasn't happened yet.... has it? new shipping system, etc etc etc


Ahh! I just saw it got moved to an undisclosed date in November. And here I thought I was gonna save me some money this year.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe B
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
lucky henry wrote:
Ranger33 wrote:
Got mine today in Texas. Really glad I picked this one up, just to own a bit of boardgaming history. Not to mention that for the bargain value price you get a surprisingly heavy box filled with quality everything.

I really hope someone develops a way to make the full campaign playable solo, it would be waste to never get to fully use the wonderful map.


I'm also in Texas, but don't have it yet. I went with UPS ground shipping. Did you choose a faster option?



No I did regular UPS. I think I ordered pretty quick after it went on P500, but I'm not sure if they ship in a certain order based on that.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ranger33 wrote:


No I did regular UPS. I think I ordered pretty quick after it went on P500, but I'm not sure if they ship in a certain order based on that.


Thanks for the reply. I pre-ordered on 8/15/16.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb


It arrived tonight!

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.