Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Walter Kolinski
United States
Chicago
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I cannot remember the card now, but when we played we had a card state until the end of the next round.....

So the question was does it trigger at the end of the round we are in, or do we wait to the end of the next round, thereby waiting a round and a half?

We played it that we waited until the end on the next round....

Looked for an answer but couldnt find any

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Clark
United States
Galesburg
Illinois
flag msg tools
Sounds like you played it right. End of next round means that every player gets to take at least one turn before the effect will happen. The current player and those who have not yet gone will get two turns.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Ray
msg tools
To add to this question...does this also mean that the Crisis card stays active for the current + next round? Meaning do you have both rounds to satisfy the crisis? Also do you not pull a new crisis at the beginning of the next round?

I ask this because the penalty for not satisfying the crisis states that the penalty is in effect till the end of the next round. I assume that only the penalty would last till the end of the next round but there would be a new crisis card drawn at the beginning the next round?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ess Why
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sray69 wrote:
To add to this question...does this also mean that the Crisis card stays active for the current + next round? Meaning do you have both rounds to satisfy the crisis? Also do you not pull a new crisis at the beginning of the next round?

I ask this because the penalty for not satisfying the crisis states that the penalty is in effect till the end of the next round. I assume that only the penalty would last till the end of the next round but there would be a new crisis card drawn at the beginning the next round?

Which crisis card are you referring to? I don't think there is a situation where you get 2 rounds to complete a crisis

The "end of next round" cards are typically crossroads cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Ali Jimenez Peltroche
Peru
Lima
Lima
flag msg tools
There is a crisis card (where you need gas i think) that if you fail it, you won't be able to move your survivors to any locations until the end of the next round. So what I think someone should do in this case is to take the crisis card and at the begging of the next round, you put ir on the center of the colony as a reminder that anyone can move until the end of that round (or simply pass it hand to hand to the active player until the round ends).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.