Subject: Slaughterball Kickstarter Marketplace rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here let me try this again since my last post was deleted due my ignorance of the forum rules.

I noticed a few copies of the Kickstarter version on the BGG Marketplace. Unfortunately they all seem to be in Europe.

FYI, I'll be checking the BGG marketplace regularly just in case a kickstarter version happens to show up being sold from the USA.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
Newark
California
flag msg tools
M. Carey, "Thick as a Snicker"
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't help you, but I'm confident I will eventually acquire everything non-exclusive once it's released to online stores. If not, perhaps there's a chance the next Slaughterball KS project will offer everything from the first successful effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to start saving up. If nothing shows up in the marketplace then I'll end up buying in to everything retail as well. Here's hoping though....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ogmund prime
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The two big exclusive items to try to track down will be the bonus card pack (Coach cards/Athlete cards/Blank cards) and the plastic token pack (12 Onslaughts/4 Gates/1 Round marker). Both are great quality and wonderful additions.

The most elusive will be the plastic injury token pack. They were not part of any pledge level. Instead they were an add-on that most backers passed on in favor of the expansion teams. I do think that Erik will include them as an add-on option for Season 2. They are just too awesome not to offer them again to coaches that missed adding them in Season 1.

I wouldn't worry too much about the Exclusive Maverick set. All of the stat cards have been released in kickstarter updates. You can easily use a proxy miniature and start playing with them now. Later you can pick up a set should one find its way to the marketplace or ebay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.