Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yuck. Depends on why/how it warped.

The easy way is to let it sit out for a day, unfolded, to "dry out". Most warpage is caused by moisture, either the ink or humidity. If that does not work, put something flat and heavy over it (most wargamers own lots of books - I consider being an encyclopedia set for this purpose but I ran out of room on the bookshelf).

Don't try any of this with the map folded because you can destroy the folds.

My last resort is t use plexiglass of varying thicknesses. I have some thin stuff for paper maps and heavier stuff for stiffer maps. It helps to have some small heavy weights to place at various "low-traffic" areas on the map to help keep it flat. I have seen fishing weights and metal toy military vehicles. I, personally, use some punch sets because a few pounds of industrial steel is usually good for something.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Colling
United States
VICTOR
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Martin.
I got the game second hand cheaper...no warping warning was given B4 hand.
I've tried all the things you listed.

OH well!

I use a type of tape on the edges of the map and it works well, and the tape comes off without the map with it!
And I have some thin plexi-plastic sheets from my picture frames purchased at Michaels.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Colling
United States
VICTOR
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The seller ROUNDTREE GAMES will not help and they actually blame AMAZON for selling me their game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rory Colling
United States
VICTOR
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jon is kind enough to send me a replacement map!

Thank you Jon Compton!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Dekker
Netherlands
Friesland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I reckon that means you've used up your luck for the remainder of the year.

So that must put you in a good mood.
Good enough to write a small review about it?

I have been looking at this for a while but the lack of info and the very small number of counters puts me off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.