GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

8,520 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG.CON

Subject: Two tickets up for grabs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ash
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Unfortunately, I'm not able to attend BGG this year after all.

I have two tickets available at face value. Please let me know if you're interested!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Butterly
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am interested in one if you decide to split them up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hill
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gmbutterly wrote:

DO IT
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rebecca Carpenter
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gmbutterly wrote:

Oh please split 'em up! We need Marcus at BGG.con!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ash
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to split them up? I only have one email for them both. /noob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I might be interested... how much? By the way....

I sold my registration to someone - how do I edit the badge?
In the confirmation e-mail there is a link to the Badge Editor. Once you have made a transfer, please edit the badge with the new owner's name and forward the confirmation e-mail to that individual. Badge edits will only be accepted until approximately November 1 (for BGG.CON); May 1 (for BGG.CON Spring). If your ticket transfers after that date, please instruct the new badge owner to bring your confirmation e-mail and a copy of the Payment receipt showing the payment for the badge to the Convention Check-In and the volunteers will direct you to a staff member who can edit the badge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Butterly
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me do a little research on that ... I'm not far up the noob ladder myself! Leaving office now and will study up when I get home. I will also call some buddies on the way home and see if I can sweet talk one of them into using the other ticket

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Butterly
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mark

Just saw your post and wanted to clarify ... are you looking to buy both of Ash's badges, or just one?

btw ... listened to your interview with Travis the other day and now I am a backer! Game looks amazing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hinkley
United States
Irving
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
markswanson wrote:
I might be interested... how much? By the way....

I sold my registration to someone - how do I edit the badge?
In the confirmation e-mail there is a link to the Badge Editor. Once you have made a transfer, please edit the badge with the new owner's name and forward the confirmation e-mail to that individual. Badge edits will only be accepted until approximately November 1 (for BGG.CON); May 1 (for BGG.CON Spring). If your ticket transfers after that date, please instruct the new badge owner to bring your confirmation e-mail and a copy of the Payment receipt showing the payment for the badge to the Convention Check-In and the volunteers will direct you to a staff member who can edit the badge.

From: https://boardgamegeek.com/article/24172714#24172714

CaptainQwyx wrote:
The official waiting list has closed as the badges have already been sent off for printing.

In other words badges can no longer be transferred.

In practicality though, we're not yet at the point of requiring photo id to pick up your badge, just the printed email. So if someone else shows up with your email, we won't know the difference. Unless there becomes any problems, like more than one person trying to pick up the same badge, needing to replace a wristband, bad behavior at the convention, etc. and then at that point we'll ask for photo-id and the parties involved, including the original name on the badge will be responsible and suffer any consequences.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I just need one (1).

And thanks Marcus! It's been a great first day for Feudum. Thanks for backing!

Mark
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Butterly
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ash
It would seem that as long as you dont mind me walking around wearing a badge with your name on it, I have a decent chance of getting in the door. I am willing to risk it for one ticket if you are. So if you are still interested, you geekmail me your paypal email, I send you money, you forward me (and potentially Mark) the exact same email, and then it is up to me/us to explain ourselves to the gatekeeper armed with your email and our proof of proper payment. I'm game if you are!

Hope to meet you at the con, Mark!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ash
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool, PMing you both! Hopefully there's no trouble with the same email, or you two can get in touch to pass the other the spare.

Sorry you both have to walk around with lady names. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Bynum
United States
Colleyville
Texas
flag msg tools
I can buy two tickets if splitting is a problem. I need a badge for me and my son.

Thank you,

Kirk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.