Popular Tags: [View All]
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello everyone!

The second print's release date is 7 December 2016.

There are no changes in second print compared to first (self-published edition) - except for some component upgrades and the addition of 2 player rules support.

You can pre-order the game on Amazon through this link: https://www.amazon.com/Incorporated-Board-Game/dp/B01M98SA1Y...

There will be no KS project due to time constraints and legal restrictions.

Regards

Can

P.S: For all 1st edition buyers, there will be free upgrades for components except for shipping. I will announce the details on a separate thread in few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
And for us in Europe, will there be an option too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems to be only a matter of time.

Donnin wrote:

Amazon.com for Europeans customers is a no-go. If KS won't happen is the game going to be available from a European retailer?
TY.

Does amazon.de count as a european retailer? Joke aside, we are working on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
The European distribution should commence soon, we are still in talks.

In the meantime, you can pre-order the game on Amazon US. Since the game will be shipped from Turkey anyways, you will not be at a disadvantage in terms of delivery time and shipping costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
No but still the same toll issue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can, I noticed that the pre-order on Amazon is no longer available. Is that a short-term issue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered and my order is marked as shipping. Perhaps there was a pre-order window, the designer produced that many games and closed the window.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mo

Waynesboro
Pennsylvania
msg tools
I'm also interested in a copy. Would love to know also of they also really coming back!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taxers wrote:
I pre-ordered and my order is marked as shipping. Perhaps there was a pre-order window, the designer produced that many games and closed the window.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Euan D
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ive been chatting to the designer and it turns out Amazon closed his pre order. I approached him via pm and have ordered directly from him.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
The game shipped - here is the info from the designer:

"Before the end of this month, INCORPORATED will also be available with its new packaging and renewed components. We will choose the liberty of sending you a complimentary copy of this new INCORPORATED totally as a gift, as you are among one of our first customers through Amazon. This will make you the owner of 2 INCORPORATED Board Games.

Hoping that you will enjoy playing INCORPORATED, we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year"

So - there is going to be a 2nd edition and it will be available on Amazon after the first of the year. High fives all around!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Can Adatepe
Turkey
Istanbul
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Hello everyone, this is the designer!

Since I was working on the 2nd edition print and was a little busy, I was unable to check the forums for the last few days. Let me give you some information first hand, and dispel some of the myths

0) The next print is being printed under the name of TCA Games (a company I founded myself)

1) The next print will be out in 3-4 days, sometime around 12-14 December.

2) The reason why the pre-order is no longer available is because Amazon kicked out small time sellers (like me) for holiday season. The selling will resume after the new year's eve. In the meantime, you can buy directly from me (see more below).

3) There are enough copies available this time, that is not why the pre-order through Amazon has been cancelled.

4) The game will be available for sale through Ebay (in few days) and Amazon (after the new year's eve). The game will also be available for sale directly through our own website (www.tcagames.com). In the meantime, I'm working on finding some ways to sell through a distributor.

5) You can always contact me firsthand through private message - my return rate to private messages is 100%, and within a few hours in general

6) For the component upgrades for the first edition buyers, they need to contact me directly through private message. If you send me around $5-6 for shipping via paypal, I can send all the updated components in the 2nd edition to the 1st edition buyers, for free.

Thank you!
Can
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.