Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Burnett
Wales
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this is a daft question I'm quite new to these LCG games.

If I have card(s) which offer the same benifit, say an ally which offers +1 attack and carrying a Knife providing +1 attack, do they stack for +2?

I only ask because playing Eldritch Horror they don't, you just get the best benifit.

Totally different games I know but I'd appreciate confirmation thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Lapsley
United States
Verona
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Spagetti69 wrote:
Sorry if this is a daft question I'm quite new to these LCG games.

If I have card(s) which offer the same benifit, say an ally which offers +1 attack and carrying a Knife providing +1 attack, do they stack for +2?

I only ask because playing Eldritch Horror they don't, you just get the best benifit.

Totally different games I know but I'd appreciate confirmation thanks.

In this example, yes. But not in all cases.

Here, you would use the Knife's ability, which is a "Fight" action. The ally provides +1 to "Fight" (as a passive), so +2.

However, if you had a knife and a gun, you could not stack them. You could use one, which is a "Fight" action, but not the other, as it's another "Fight" action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Burnett
Wales
Cardiff
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot that makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Martin
msg tools
mb
You should be able to use two knives simultaneously - I know I would be doing that if I was there - but I understand how trying to use a knife and a gun at the same time might not be an optimal attack for either weapon. When in doubt, throw dynamite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.