Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Yantur
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
devil

I just played asylum and wanted to buy the expansions. I can't find them available in the shops - most of them have a remark with an availability date between November and January 2017.

Is there an official statement, when the expansions will be available again in CH and DE?

Regards
Yantur

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Rapp
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
I am sorry, but I can't give you a precise availability date for the German expansions at the moment.

All previously released expansions are sold out and are currently "in reprint", but we have not received a precise delivery date for them, so at the moment we can only tell that all of them will be available again soon, but as far as we know, not before December.

Sebastian Rapp - Asmodee Germany
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yantur
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Sebastian for letting me know - So I hope before Christmas. I want to play the next expansion before New Years Eve.

I'll check the physical shops in Zurich - got some hint that a store has still some of the expansions.

Regards
Yantur

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Molloy
United Kingdom
Washington
Tyne and Wear
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Sebastian,

Sorry for jumping in on the thread, but is this the same for the english version in the UK?

Cheers,
Sam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Rapp
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
sam182666 wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

Sorry for jumping in on the thread, but is this the same for the english version in the UK?

Cheers,
Sam.

Sorry, I can only tell about German versions. We (Asmodee Germany) are not directly involved in the production process and since production and release dates differ for the different language versions, I only have and can give information on the German version. (And this is also the sole reason I answered in this thread.)

Sebastian Rapp - Asmodee Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Poulpe
France
flag msg tools
publisher
mb
sam182666 wrote:
Hi Sebastian,

Cheers,
Sam.

Hello Sam and thank you Sebastian for the reply

The english versions of the expansions are also currently "in reprint".

The Marcy Case should be available again in the UK mid-december. The other expansions (under the Mask) should be available in early 2017, like the new adventure Expedition : Endurance.

Have a nice week-end and thank you for following T.I.M.E Stories !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yantur
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess will probably be the same then for the german expansion.

Sounds you're going to miss the Christmas party. I just canceled my order. Therefore I have to find new presents shake

Regards Yantur

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphael Pigulla
Germany
Feldkirchen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thalia has The Marcy Case available: Link. Got mine yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yantur
Switzerland
Zurich
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for letting me know. Looks like the Macy Case got reprinted.

Regards
Patrik

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.