Pandemic: Reign of Cthulhu» Forums » General

Subject: FANTASTIC Gateway Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to let people know, I've played with several people who either don't play many games or have heard of Pandemic, and they LOVED this game. I'm a Lovecraft fanatic, I love all things Lovecraft related so it was really cool to have my wife say "Let's play another game!!!" every time the Elder Gods crushed us
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mortego
United States
New Kensington
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, agreed, this is a great way to introduce folks to hobby gaming!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will M (Board Game Beacon)
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah. I got this game on Wednesday and took it to my gaming group that evening and had a 4-player game. Everyone was very impressed. One player, who is a Cthulhu fanatic kept commenting how thematic the game was and how great the components are, and she kept saying to her boyfriend (who was also playing) "You have got to get this for me for Christmas"! Looks like I've made another sale for Z-Man and Chuck! (And I don't think it'll be the last!) - this is definitely a game where the more I play this with people, the more will want it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.