Popular Tags: [View All]
kred raiders
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmb
Is it just me?
I have read through the rules and have not yet played our first game, but I find that many of the icons are confusing.
A list of what they all mean would have made all the difference.
Also they are printed so small! Definitely not a game for those who do not have good eyesight.
It would have helped also if the printing had been a little clearer as I find that they are a bit fuzzy. Maybe it's my eyesight?
It's disappointing as it looks at heart a good game, but I am not sure if I want to put myself through trying to decipher the cards and make a ruling on what they all mean.
As for the Advanced Game- well I would have to be really enamoured with the base game to even consider it.
Does anyone else find the same problems?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damon Baume
Australia
Lismore
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know all of the symbology is explained. There's the seperate sheet to the rulebook that has all of the symbols used on the Patron cards - end game scoring bonuses and Action modifiers. The Building and War cards give VPs (number in wreath) and/or area influence (banner with arrow). Area cards have the resource symbols.

I agree that larger cards would have been better as the symbols are pretty small. But this is my one criticism and have found it to be a really interesting game.

In the end it just may not be your type of game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.