Deep Madness» Forums » General

Subject: About pledge managers... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas Gustafsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Is there anyone who's more well-traveled than me in the whole Kickstarter world that can tell me when pledge managers usually show up? Or is it different depending on the creator? As Vampire Hunters was my very first backed KS project earlier this summer, I have no idea whatsoever, and I plan to add a whole bunch of optional stuff once the pledge manager is sent out and would prefer to have at least an approximate on when that money has to be set aside. Have backed two other projects since then (Deep Madness is one of them, of course!), and between that and boring stuff like car repairs, food, and that pesky rent the paycheck is going straight to the shredder!

Any insight is greatly appreciated, thanks!

(Posted the exact same thing in the VH forums too, but that seems a bit less active than this one, so put it here as well)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The comment section of the Kickstarter seems to say that the PM will be opened in January (minimum) and that it will last for 2 months at least, maybe three months.
I don't know if it's official but it's the common understanding and no one seem to contest that claim.
Plus, it seems completely reasonable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Gustafsson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, that suddenly made things a lot simpler. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Par
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DG have said themselves that the pledge manager will open up early 2017 and will remain open for 2-3 months.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diemensiongames/deep-ma...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/diemensiongames/deep-ma...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pseudo Nym
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So the PM for this game hasn't run yet?

Which means there's still a potential option to be a late backer?

I'm late to this party and I'm debating if this game is worth the $400 it's likely to cost to get, but it's looking like it might at this point. IF [if] I still have a chance to do so.

Never mind, I see in another thread this has been addressed and confirmed.

Now to continue researching if I wanna invest in this game....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Zsolt
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Diemension Games recently put out an update stating that the PM will be opening in early Feb. It will most likely be open for about 2 months, but that is not confirmed. Late pledges will be accepted and you can add anything you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Bennett
United Kingdom
Par
Cornwall
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Real Uberman wrote:
I'm late to this party and I'm debating if this game is worth the $400 it's likely to cost to get...

The good news is, it's really only $260 for the gameplay stuff. so you're already $140 better off! However the $35 KS bundle is pretty cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pseudo Nym
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DavoB wrote:
The Real Uberman wrote:
I'm late to this party and I'm debating if this game is worth the $400 it's likely to cost to get...

The good news is, it's really only $260 for the gameplay stuff. so you're already $140 better off! However the $35 KS bundle is pretty cool.

I'm in Canada, so shipping and exchange is likely gonna be a shoe to the pouch. The system is: tell myself it's gonna be $400 often enough that when it's only $350, I can claim I saved $50. I'm an excellent accountant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.