Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

do I get this right: The theater cannot be placed on the first floor directly over the saloon. It must be in the 2nd or third floor, right?!

Regards
Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
The saloon is the first floor. So the theater can be on the 2nd or 3rd floor above it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm...so all tiles, that are placed on lots -like the saloon at the beginning- are regarded as 1st floor and not ground floor?! Right?
In this case we made an error..

Just to clarify:

The saloon in this picture is the maximum height that you can build and subesequently all other building arround it also....they cannot be higher as the saloon shown on the picture, right?!

[UPDATE]

Ahhhh...wow...I never was aware of this....there is a difference in the interpretation/wording in general:

Ok, so then it`s clear
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.J. Porfirio
United States
Thompsons Station
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
What Van Ryder Game are YOU playing?
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh that is interesting! Thanks for sharing the graphic. I will be careful when discussing this game with our British friends and fans in the future.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.