Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonia Browne
Chile
Santiago
RM
flag msg tools
mb
Hi there,

I always want to improve the pieces of my games. Has someone done it? I have to say i haven't played the game yet. Maybe it is very impractical.
Any comments are welcome.

Cheers!

Antonia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The wooden pieces, while generic, represent different resources or things depending on where they are placed. It would be impractical to substitute them, in my opinion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sudlow
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I use extra coins made for Vitaculture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob D
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I upgraded the rather unimpressive dice with Chessex Vortex Dandelion dice. Other than that, no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kovatch
United States
Pleasanton
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing you might want to consider is small, adhesive, rubber feet for the player boards. This will let you slide the cards in and out from underneath the boards more easily.

See this thread for ideas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Shillinglaw
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skovatch wrote:
One thing you might want to consider is small, adhesive, rubber feet for the player boards. This will let you slide the cards in and out from underneath the boards more easily.

See this thread for ideas.

+1 for this.

I did it for my boards and it is so much easier to place the cards. I have my sleeved and it still works fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.