$30.00
Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
This game is being designed for the Button Shy Nanogame Design Contest: http://buttonshygames.com/pages/button-shy-nano-game-contest

Players are characters in a telenovela, each stricken with amnesia. They will take turns revealing information about themselves that could be truth or a lie. Players are trying to find out who the other players are while trying to deceive them.

There are 4 cards, each with 3 pieces of information on them: Identity, Relationship, and Rivalry. The Relationship and Rivalry sections are filled with different Identities, found on the other cards. A card could be Identity: Diana Relationship: Tony Rivalry: Jason. Players take turns revealing 1 piece of information about themselves. It could be true or a lie. You must lie at least once and you must tell the truth at least once.

After all players have told their information, then they guess who is who. If you are completely correct, you win.

I played it for the first time with my coworkers and they really got into the telenovela theme. There were evil twins (same Identity), heated rivalries and such. The game still needs work, but I'm excited with it so far.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Cramer
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I eventually called this game My Heart's Dream, the name of the fictional telenovela in the game. I entered it into the contest and it was a finalist in it's category, but didn't end up winning.

I recently revamped the design, focusing on players making two statements, one true, one false. It's a bit like Mascarade where players swap cards around, but like One Night Werewolf where players don't know who swapped with what. This version can fit 2-5 players with 6 cards, so we'll see how it goes. The files can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8qJW6i8Xg3bSUloTUkwZG5uRz...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.