Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernardo Gonzalez
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want to buy this. But If I order it through the DLP site the shipping is 24 EUR. Do you guys have an idea of doing this in a cheaper way?

BAG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mb
boardgamebliss (bgb) is always my first try when looking for new imported games. looks as if they are currently out of stock but you can always ask to notify when back in stock. i also heard philibertnet is also a good source for import games but the shipping is higher than bgb but looks like they have it in stock.

that new beneficial deeds board is awesome. i don't even carry the old one around. it has been permanently replaced with the new one from this expansion.

good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Pageot
Canada
Gatineau
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've ordered it from Europe and shipping is expensive but got a few friends together and ordered a few other games to bring the shipping cost per game to a reasonable level.

But as above boardgamebliss is worth keeping an eye out.

Simon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
trevor

Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm assuming it will come out in the USA eventually. Invasion just got released here and it was available in Europe for a few months first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christy Love
msg tools
mb
invasion (dlp version) was available over a year ago through international stores. tmg finally released their version to u.s. retailers. i bought invasion from bgb earlier this year since tmg was taking too long. yes, i'm very impatient when it comes to orleans expansions. looks like funagain (domestic) has it listed in their store but seems to oos at the moment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.