Australia
Elizabeth Bay
New South Wales
flag msg tools
RAWRRRRRRRR
badge
RAWRRRRRRRR
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just went to the Far-off Games website to order a second copy (I have one on order from earlier this year), but I couldn't find the link to purchase it.

Does anyone know where it went?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W. Cracker
United States
Olmsted Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
What a cool guy!
badge
Never rub another man's rhubarb.
mbmbmbmbmb
allensaurusrex wrote:
So I just went to the Far-off Games website to order a second copy (I have one on order from earlier this year), but I couldn't find the link to purchase it.

Does anyone know where it went?

It's the missing link!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you just might be too late. The pre-order deadline has come and gone. It was originally the end of August, but was kept open quite a bit longer, sometime mid to late September I think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Allen J
Australia
Elizabeth Bay
New South Wales
flag msg tools
RAWRRRRRRRR
badge
RAWRRRRRRRR
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah gutted. Oh well going to have to wait for the retail release to get a second copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any difference of KS and pre-order and retail?

(If there's any difference at all the above will mostly just be a question about whatever pre-order is retail or KS version and at what price.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tor Sverre Lund
Norway
Trondheim
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Apart from the option of including Sellsword in the Kickstarter, they are all the same.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. E
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmb
I missed out on both KS and pre-order. Will I still be able to buy a sellsword version, or buy the sellsword seperately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donn Hardy
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CrackTheSky wrote:
I missed out on both KS and pre-order. Will I still be able to buy a sellsword version, or buy the sellsword seperately?

You'll either need to find it on Ebay or wait until the next KS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Aventura
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
I'm eager to get just the retail version ... if anyone has an idea when it will be available, I'd appreciate any details!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
stills999 wrote:
I'm eager to get just the retail version ... if anyone has an idea when it will be available, I'd appreciate any details!

same for me: It would be great to get more information on a retail version as I missed the KS cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tess Miller
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Stills999,

If you sign up for our newsletter at www.faroffgames.com We will send out an alert when the expansion goes out for retail! We are shooting for it to be out for retail this summer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tess Miller
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Braz wrote:
stills999 wrote:

same for me: It would be great to get more information on a retail version as I missed the KS cry

That message applies for you too!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve

Colorado
msg tools
new user
I want to order the latest version and the expansion. So is the base version on amazon the same that will come out bundled with the expansion deal from the KS?

Since I missed that, I may just get the base off Amazon and the expansion when I can.

Or should I wait? Sorry, a little bit confused.

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.