$5.00
$15.00
$20.00
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.cowcow.com/custom/stuffer

Coupon code is KPSAKE
Sale runs through 24 NOV 2016.

Sale includes custom mini playing cards (described as 'slightly larger than a business card).

Full size cards are not included in the sale.
4 
 Thumb up
2.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, maybe I'm missing what I'm suppose to be looking at but what's 4 for$20?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
Fort Polk
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any four items on that page (or the same item four times, or any mix thereof) may be customized and ordered for $20 with free shipping.

Most of those items are $8 or more and shipping is usually $10 or more, so these deep sales are really the only time to purchase anything from cowcow or artscow (its sister site).

They used to offer customized full size playing cards in these 4/$20 deals, which was the cheapest custom cards I've ever seen. But the the full size cards have been missing from the past few 4/$20 deals, so we'll likely never see that again.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Ullrich

Cherry Hill
New Jersey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jaisyl wrote:
Sorry, maybe I'm missing what I'm suppose to be looking at but what's 4 for$20?


This (and Artscow) are used by gamers for printing things like custom expansions/content for games, custom player aides, print and play games, and any game related content you can think of. Somewhere is at least one massive geek list with all sorts of content. I once got "coasters" to use with Quarriors that were printed with areas to organize the dice in play.

Most of the items available for the promotion are sort of pointless for us. But the 54 minicards is nice, if you have a particular need for it.


4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Silveira
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sweet! Thanks for explaining
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a good deal on a fair amount of their stuff
BUT
The cards that are in this deal are "playing cards" vs "double sided card games" so they will have the card marks like 2 of clubs and such
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Guida
United States
Gwynn Oak
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would use this deal for the drawstring bags. Four of those by themselves are $40+ by themselves so they are great for getting draw bags or dice bags made cheap.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikey
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
I wish printerstudio would do coupons again - that's where all the homebrew game cards I want are located.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mafman6 wrote:
a good deal on a fair amount of their stuff
BUT
The cards that are in this deal are "playing cards" vs "double sided card games" so they will have the card marks like 2 of clubs and such


If i remember correctly there is an option to turn the suit markings off
1 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal B
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can switch it on/off

BTW - the Cowcow is just a clone of Artscow, isn't it? I have never notice that before, but...
Compare the user comments http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/playing-cards/playing-car... to http://www.cowcow.com/custom/playing-cards/playing-cards-54-...

Back to the coupon:
Any experience about the shipping fees to Europe? (FYI there are new stupid import rules here, so I have to think not only for the goods value, but for the total of value+shipping fee cry )
Is the mentioned 4 for $20 free shipping meant worldwide or US only? I can not find any clue on their website
 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danrodz wrote:
If i remember correctly there is an option to turn the suit markings off

wow
You guys!...Thank you!
so whats the difference between the two card products? Hearing this I would assume this is the premium product (due to its giving you more help with the design) but playing cards vs the custom cards is ~$10 more to get the type without markings. What am I missing?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
maf man
United States
Waunakee (madison area)
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Myszak wrote:

Back to the coupon:
Any experience about the shipping fees to Europe? (FYI there are new stupid import rules here, so I have to think not only for the goods value, but for the total of value+shipping fee cry )
Is the mentioned 4 for $20 free shipping meant worldwide or US only? I can not find any clue on their website


I clipped this from the end of the email:
Quote:
Terms & Conditions
No quantity limit. This offer includes Free International Regular Airmail Shipping.

The email is not specific to my account so I do not believe there is a difference in cost between Europe and US. They ship from china so I don't think there would be a separate issue.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Kruse
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
Could I design resource cards for Catan with CowCow? My originals are very worn.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
Any geeklists with some ideas/variants to print?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Rushing
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
Any geeklists with some ideas/variants to print?
.

Arts Cow Card Sets - Direct Links
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Board Together
msg tools
mbmb
clearush wrote:
BoardTogether wrote:
Any geeklists with some ideas/variants to print?
.

Arts Cow Card Sets - Direct Links


Doesn't seem like the regular sized cards are part of the sale.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rodriguez
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mafman6 wrote:
danrodz wrote:
If i remember correctly there is an option to turn the suit markings off

wow
You guys!...Thank you!
so whats the difference between the two card products? Hearing this I would assume this is the premium product (due to its giving you more help with the design) but playing cards vs the custom cards is ~$10 more to get the type without markings. What am I missing?


The custom deck can have 52 different card backs while the playing cards must all have the same card back
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the post! Have some geekgold!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Rushing
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardTogether wrote:
clearush wrote:
BoardTogether wrote:
Any geeklists with some ideas/variants to print?
.

Arts Cow Card Sets - Direct Links


Doesn't seem like the regular sized cards are part of the sale.


Yes I'm sorry you'll have to transfer the art over to the mini cards, I do not believe there is a specific geeklist for the minicards at this time.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
New CowCow sale coupon; 25% off everything plus free shipping.

Of course that only makes their hideously overpriced $28 multi-purpose 54 card decks a slightly less hideous $21.

I've got 25-31 cards I need to print, if anyone wants to split a deck please let me know?

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chance Rushing
United States
Amarillo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ya know Artscow has the 35off everything, and their multipurpose cards are 16.99 so even with shipping its a $1 cheaper to go with artscow.

And if you can get away with a single back playing cards 54 designs is $5 cheaper than that at $15 shipped.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Mangan
United States
Freeport
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
krusefamily wrote:
Could I design resource cards for Catan with CowCow? My originals are very worn.


If you contact the publisher, they can send you new resource cards. I inquired with them about where to buy new cards and they just asked for my address and sent me new ones.

http://www.catanstudio.com/customer-service-contacts/
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Beckley
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this! I did an Animal Upon Animal drawstring bag for Cowcow/Artscow printing a few months ago but balked at the insane price between printing and shipping.

Now to figure out my other 3 items...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michal B
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you did not catch this one (as me myself)
there is a follow-up on Artscow:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1677951/artscow-4-20-incl-m...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.