Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dvonn Yinsh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any impressions on any one ship as the most powerful? Only played twice so far, but the ship that gives you +2 movement seems like the best one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vahe K
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I find the one you pay one less favor to change your die color extremely powerful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bart Quicho
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I quite like the God ship, especially at higher player counts. The ability to move up a god almost every turn is a huge boon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Colombo
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, i think it's just the same sensation as the characters of Marco Polo: "this one is overpowered! No, this one is even better! No...".
What i think is that they are all powerful, but perfectly balanced, as in every Stefan Feld/Tascini/Luciani game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Florian K.
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally, I get to move a god on almost every other player's move even without the "god ship", except maybe on turn one. That's because I usually push at least one more god up in my first move and as soon as possible make sure at least three gods are in the white clouds.

So in my opinion that particular ship saves you a couple of actions and gives you a little more flexibility, which is nice, but currently, after 5 or 6 plays, I prefer the ones that improve dice manipulation. I tend to roll the wrong colours.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rupert rompecabezas
United States
Jonesboro
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The one that lets you move your dice counterclockwise is nice too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dvonn Yinsh
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played my third game today, and the god-booster ship was quite powerful.

So in the end, it would seem they are all good, if played well. Nice to see that they are all balanced/powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Compton
England
Branston
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In a 2 player game the god ship seemed overpowered especially as after triggering the god effect, they become re-usable. If I've understood the rules correctly, the god track returns back to the bottom otherwise and requires re-activating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.