Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matthew mclaughlin
United States
Kingston
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Has anyone seen the actual game components posted anywhere online?

I searched but only found what looks to be computer proto-designs. I pre-ordered the game because I found it super cheap, but I'm still very interested in what I'll be getting. For the price I paid I'll be very happy if it's Betrayal at House on the Hill quality - though I'd like the pawns to be better quality, of course.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I know the game hasn't been printed yet. So your guess is as good as mine. But they promised to go with high quality components. Sorry, but I can't remember the details. (The kickstarter was four months ago.)
I do know that the game doesn't come with pawns but minis. Hope that's enough to get you excited.
What did you pay for the game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matthew mclaughlin
United States
Kingston
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for the info - I paid $41.00 and miniature market. Can't really go wrong with that.

The reason I'm wondering is because I recently received my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shadows of the Past kickstarted, and the minis are awful. Of course, for $41 I'm not as concerned about Evil Dead 2's miniatures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
locustofdeath wrote:
Thanks for the info - I paid $41.00 and miniature market. Can't really go wrong with that.

The reason I'm wondering is because I recently received my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shadows of the Past kickstarted, and the minis are awful. Of course, for $41 I'm not as concerned about Evil Dead 2's miniatures.

I see. We haven't seen any minis yet. I'm not sure if they have even been produced yet.
But if you paid $41 for the game I don't really think you should have any expectations.
Just be happy that you didn't have to pay the $60 like us who backed the campaign. (But boy will this make backers angry!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lugiber wrote:

Just be happy that you didn't have to pay the $60 like us who backed the campaign. (But boy will this make backers angry!)

or $175 shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Andersson
Sweden
BANDHAGEN
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:
lugiber wrote:

or $175 shake

Well, then you've must have got (at least) some expansions. The base game was $60+shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matthew mclaughlin
United States
Kingston
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know it doesn't help those who backed it, but miniature market still has it listed at the $41 pre order.

I was tempted to back Evil Dead 2, but I backed the TMNT game instead, as to be honest this has never looked great to me. I'm really only buying the Evil Dead name. I only back two kickstarters at a time, and as I hadn't received the Conan game I backed, I didn't go for this. Hopefully I'm wrong and it's awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Garlick
United States
Saginaw
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aaarrrggggggghhhhh...

Backer comment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Garlick
United States
Saginaw
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go to Kickstarter for images of figures

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pseudo Nym
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I guess online places selling lower than MSRP is to be expected. Kinda shocking they are offering a preorder that reduced already, though.

Keep in mind, that's the bargain basement version. I assume most KS backers got deluxe. The market version has only... 12 minis, I think. I'd have to check the documents again. Where the deluxe has about 50 and another 50 3D tokens.

EDIT: Okay, according to the KS, the standard edition DOES come with almost all of the minis. But then the MM write-up says it only has 8, so I don't know. Maybe there's an even smaller version being sold in stores? It's a mystery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Stanley
United Kingdom
Hull
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmb
Many things about this KickStarter are a mystery...

Particularly when it comes to previous experience of the Design and Production Team.

Although I initially backed this, something really didn't feel right about the whole project, to me, so I cancelled fairly swiftly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matthew mclaughlin
United States
Kingston
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
robstanley1 wrote:
Although I initially backed this, something really didn't feel right about the whole project, to me, so I cancelled fairly swiftly.

I did the same. I put this game out of my mind until by accident (searching on Miniature Market for the Dungeon Saga Evil Dead miniatures set) I saw this for the low price. I figured I could justify $40 roughly, so I preordered. I'm willing to risk $40.

Also, I read that this same company is producing a Terminator game now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.