Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil
United States
Morton Grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
A few of questions regarding Loot and Manifestation cards.

First few are all basically the same question (am I essentially picking one of my own blocs to 'execute' the Loot card).

Old Tires/Furniture/Charter Bus
Must I build the barricades next to a district where I have blocs, or can I choose any district on the board? I'm assuming they have to be next to a district where I have blocs.

Fireworks
Must I choose a clash that my faction is a part of, or can I pick any clash on the board, to kick the 1 riot cop out? I'm assuming the cop has to be a part of a clash I am in.

Fire Extinguisher
Must I retreat my own bloc/mob or can I retreat any bloc/mob on the board even if it isn't mine. I'm assuming it has to be my own bloc/mob.

Burning Barricades
Is the number of barricades each faction gets to build either 1,2, or 3 barricades only, and they choose how they want to place them. OR is it 1,2,3 on all sides of a district with police. So, If I liberate a level 2 district, do I place just a single barricade next to a district with police, or do I place 1 barricade on all 4 sides of that chosen district? I'm assuming I just get the 1 single barricade.

Hacker Attack/Leaked Police Emails
Are the revealed police ops cards the next ones that should be drawn when you have to draw those types of cards?

I just completed my first solo game of this and lost pretty handily. A few late police ops cards moved the riot vans around right before Sunrise and wiped out 12 blocs in one shot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
wolfkin
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
farsidehobbes wrote:

First few are all basically the same question (am I essentially picking one of my own blocs to 'execute' the Loot card).

Must I build the barricades next to a district where I have blocs, or can I choose any district on the board? I'm assuming they have to be next to a district where I have blocs.

Fireworks
Must I choose a clash that my faction is a part of, or can I pick any clash on the board, to kick the 1 riot cop out? I'm assuming the cop has to be a part of a clash I am in.

Fire Extinguisher
Must I retreat my own bloc/mob or can I retreat any bloc/mob on the board even if it isn't mine. I'm assuming it has to be my own bloc/mob.

For the most part It would help more if you had a picture or exact wording because it should say "Your blocs" meaning it has to be you if not then yeah you can remove from any situation. Unfortunately those are almost all the cards i didn't see in my play.

Quote:
Burning Barricades
Is the number of barricades each faction gets to build either 1,2, or 3 barricades only, and they choose how they want to place them. OR is it 1,2,3 on all sides of a district with police. So, If I liberate a level 2 district, do I place just a single barricade next to a district with police, or do I place 1 barricade on all 4 sides of that chosen district? I'm assuming I just get the 1 single barricade.

The first one. Everyone gets barricade and can put them anywhere they want iirc. Which also indicates that the game uses language like that 'in any district' thus indicating that the previous cards unless they have similar language use normal barricade restrictions (in a district in which you have a bloc)

Quote:
Are the revealed police ops cards the next ones that should be drawn when you have to draw those types of cards?

another ambiguous one. but what i believe the intent was that the next X Police Op cards are supposed to be revealed so that you know what's going on. The idea being that the hacker attack reveals their future plans. So reveal them and put them back in the same order. Unlike say Kings of Israel or Pandemic, it's very hard to even react to fore knowledge in my opinion but that's what the card is supposed to mean. You get to plan.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocket Lee
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Anarchocat vs paper riot vans!
mbmbmbmbmb
farsidehobbes wrote:

Fireworks

Fire Extinguisher

Yes, you need to use all of these cards with one of your blocs. You must build a barricade around a district that you have a bloc in, kick out 1 riot cop from a clash that you have a bloc in, and retreat 1 of your blocs or mobs from a clash.

farsidehobbes wrote:

Burning Barricades

Sorry about the confusing language here. Each faction that helped in the libration gets 1, 2, or 3 barricades and chooses 1 district to place those barricades around.

farsidehobbes wrote:

I just completed my first solo game of this and lost pretty handily. A few late police ops cards moved the riot vans around right before Sunrise and wiped out 12 blocs in one shot

You immediately reveal the upcoming 1, 2, 3, or 4 police ops cards so that you plan ahead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.