$20.00
$15.00
$5.00
$30.00
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
You want to bet a chicken? I'll put up a cow.

Well, maybe.

It could be in the works.

Judging from the post election analysis, Dems really are clueless enough to try it.

Quote:
The hashtag #Michelle2020 began trending early Wednesday, and pleas for the first lady to consider running for president in four years continued throughout the day

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-internet-really-wants-michel...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
fuck me, I thought that was just a joke.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
No way Michelle Obama runs for any office.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
wifwendell wrote:

But she couldn't lose, right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

But she couldn't lose, right?

I actually don't think she would.

Obama has high approval ratings, her's are even higher. Both are LIGHT YEARS ahead of Trump. He'll start day one with a 40% rating or worse.

She has no political experience outside of being First Lady, but what political experience did Trump have?

Trump is charismatic, but she leaves him in the dust in that arena.

All that said, I don't think she'll run, because she's said as much and I don't think she has the desire to. And I don't think the DNC in general will take a chance on a woman again for a cycle or two (sad to say).

If Bernie is still pissed, he might make another go at it. He's not much older than Trump, it's feasible.

Dems need SOMEONE who's the least bit inspiring. I don't care who it is. My money is on Castro for now, but that could change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
You find the most inspiring of candidates in the most uninspiring of places. Our candidate is yet to be found. It isn't Michelle. Let's get through the next two and a half years first, okay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.