Subject: Fuel Injectors?! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Neilan Naicker
United States
Santa Monica
flag msg tools
mbmb
I have no idea how Tristana's schematic "Fuel Injectors" works. Can someone explain?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shotgun Games
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Post a description of it, that way people don't have to walk over to their shelf, pull the game box down, open it up and look through all the schematic cards to find it, walk back to the computer and then explain it.

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neilan Naicker
United States
Santa Monica
flag msg tools
mbmb
Eep, sorry.

The card reads: "Any player may slot Fuel Tanks underneath a (Fire) card stack in their Command Line"

My assumption is it allows you to use Fuel Tanks to boost a 1 or 2 card (Fire) stack without having to change the top card, but is that all it does? Seems sort of weak.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, that sounds correct. It does only require 4 Team Gears to unlock. The extra flexibility an be useful, especially when you want a stronger Blaze or Flamespitter and the only Fire option you have is Fuel Tanks.

You'll probably end up preferring Tristana's other options, though it does combo with some other Yordle's Schematics in powerful ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Morales
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It combo's really well with heimers scrap top card ability so you can pump up a red ability with fuel tank and then scrap the top card when you need the big boom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott C
United States
Troy
OH
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Darric wrote:
Eep, sorry.

The card reads: "Any player may slot Fuel Tanks underneath a (Fire) card stack in their Command Line"

My assumption is it allows you to use Fuel Tanks to boost a 1 or 2 card (Fire) stack without having to change the top card, but is that all it does? Seems sort of weak.

I wouldn't call that weak at all. It doubles your chances of being able to boost an existing Flamespitter or Blaze without drastically reworking your Command Line.

Maybe not a first pick if you're playing 2-player and get to draft two cards a round anyways, but if you're only drafting one card, the additional flexibility in not disrupting your move-and-turn patterns is pretty awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.