Huy Phan
Canada
flag msg tools
I guess as a way to inspire conversation among the community involving prospective MM Pixel Tactics cards I’m going to sound off on what I assume is going to happen once the stretch goals are completed.

Seeing as all the stretch goals are likely to become the third “Bass” expansion, there are still a few characters, in 8-bit, that are yet to be used. My belief is that these few are going to be part of an 8-card expansion pack accompanying the main sets, just like the mainline Pixel Tactics games.

Anyways, here are 8 possible characters this hypothetical expansion pack could have:

Frostman and Slashman - because they have 8-bit sprites, from MM10 and would be a nice way of giving MM7 and 8 some love.

Kalinka Cossack - because she’s a unique and recognizable supporting character and she can have some cute supporting abilities.

Reggae - Like Tango, has a coloured sprite from MM10 and is an evil buddy like Treble. He can have some of his sleazy money-grubbing powers reflected in his abilities!

Yellow Devil - The most recognizable boss monster in Megaman. And of course it’s going to be in if we complete the stretch goals.

Mecha Dragon - The second most recognizable boss monster. See above.

Twin Devil - Another Devil that is REALLY cool looking. Plus it can even out the fact we have two Joe characters!

Big Eye - The third most iconic normal enemy after Metall and Sniper Joe.

Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be fun to have a basic enemy pack. Have all the stage enemies to augment your armies.

Id love to see the Octopus Battery and others enter the fray.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Huy Phan
Canada
flag msg tools
MajaiofDreams wrote:
It would be fun to have a basic enemy pack. Have all the stage enemies to augment your armies.

Id love to see the Octopus Battery and others enter the fray.

Oh! Like Picket Man, and Flyboy. That'll be cool! Other boss monsters like the Guts Tank, Mechazaurus, and Metall Daddy could be included in later potential pack iterations.

What would also be cool would be to have a dedicated miniboss pack including the likes of Friender, Gorilla Tank, Tama, or my favourite Suzak & Fenix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.