Subject: Corpus Christi TX rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Samuel Vera
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for board gamers here in Corpus Christi. Games like Arkham Horror, Betrayal at house on the hill, Millenium blades. Games that have a bit of size to them basically.

That or looking for fellow rpg nerds to start up a session of Legend of the Five Rings (4th edition).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Perez

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Warper,

I never saw this thread and I didn't know if any of the guys got a hold of you already. I have a gaming group (TABLETOP BARDS) that meets at my place every 2,3 weeks. The Gamer's Den has a weekly boardgame night on Wednesday evenings, but I never get a chance to attend it because of other work commitments. Eric runs it though and he is an amazing, knowledgeable, and very friendly guy! If you are looking to play with others that can be serious at times, I recommend that. If you would like to game with us on the weekend, I am sure we could give it a go. I have Eldritch Horror and a TON Of Other Games that I would love to play and we are always looking for more dedicated players. You can check my list of games. It hasn't been updated in a bit. Just PM me to let me know. It's great to know there are more in CC out there! Talk to you soon!

Pianoworm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Oesterling
United States
Corpus Christi
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking to find people to play games. Moved to the area several months ago and really can't find a group that meets consistently. Please PM if you're interested to play sometime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.