Subject: Pantheon cards need sleeves? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Farrell
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Anyone think the Pantheon cards will need sleeves? I assume they arent shuffled too often.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Tinney
Australia
Whyalla Jenkins
South Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say they are in need of sleeving; they are handled and shuffled much more often than the wonder cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will soon flip the table on the industry that continuously wants to use completely custom card sizes in their games. I have about 30+ different sized sleeves and NONE fit these cards well. In the end I used War of the Ring ones and cut the tops with scissors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. O. Schaefer
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
They are shuffled only once at the beginning of the game and handed over a bit more often than wonder cards.
But they are beautiful and some visible change on the back would be much more of an issue than with wonder cards, as they are face down on their decks and then put face down to the pantheon.
"Dwarf King" French Tarot Card Sleeves - Magnum (61x112mm) (mayday) fit perfectly well ... I would use them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Turczi
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
In the end I used War of the Ring ones and cut the tops with scissors.

I'm using my Mayday silver ("Lost cities") card sleeve. I had a pack at home as Tash Kalar's cards are very similar size (only slightly shorter)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
@Custom Sleeve issue
They are French Tarot. Iirc, being French is kinda a thing for the designer; correct me if I am wrong.

I ordered from Mayday, but they were out of the premium literally as it was being fulfilled; they forgot to inform me of this.

If anyone wants Premium sleeves, they're the Dwarf King (french tarot)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A S
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Califax wrote:
They are shuffled only once at the beginning of the game and handed over a bit more often than wonder cards.
But they are beautiful and some visible change on the back would be much more of an issue than with wonder cards, as they are face down on their decks and then put face down to the pantheon.
"Dwarf King" French Tarot Card Sleeves - Magnum (61x112mm) (mayday) fit perfectly well ... I would use them.

Standard or Premium Sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.