Popular Tags: [View All]
Gonzalo Santacruz de la Torre
Spain
Rivas Vaciamadrid
Madrid
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Hi, after playing one turn, in the housekeeping the Legion Actions goes to 5 actions, but we just have 3 legions (map counters), so even the rules says nothing about it...can a legion (map counter) take more than one action each turn? I suppose it b/c would be the only way to expend those 2 remaining actions.

And also, Should a legion action be solved BEFORE doing other legion action (even that could be done by the same legion)? (again I suppose this is a correct asumption, and I'm playing that way).

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Erwin wrote:
Hi, after playing one turn, in the housekeeping the Legion Actions goes to 5 actions, but we just have 3 legions (map counters), so even the rules says nothing about it...can a legion (map counter) take more than one action each turn? I suppose it b/c would be the only way to expend those 2 remaining actions.

And also, Should a legion action be solved BEFORE doing other legion action (even that could be done by the same legion)? (again I suppose this is a correct asumption, and I'm playing that way).

Thanks

Yes, Legions can take multiple actions in a turn.

There are some actions that two or all three Legions can do simultaneously, such as the Battle Action (as they would all participate in the same battle in this case). But otherwise, yes, each Legion Action is resolved completely, including the necessary cup adjustments and hostile tribe reactions, before performing another Legion Action.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.